It is a unique project, created by a group of professionals in their craft, ranging from winemakers to logistics and communication experts. The whole entity is comprised of five pillars and made of eight wineries, each located in a different region of Spain, such as Rioja, Priorat, Cava, Rias Baixas, Rueda, Monastrell.
The project’s main aim is to present the classical Spanish wine strains in a new, unorthodox manner.
- Winemakers: a total of four: two in Murcia (Spain), in the company’s headquarters, one in Valladolid (Spain), while the most recognisable one of them – Patrick Merez, comes from France (z Chateau Haut-Brion).
- Sales managers: a well-trained team with background in sales, foreign trade and sommelier training.
- Designers: our team has two in-house designers and two collaborating artists, including Eduardo del Fraile i Miguel Angel Bañ
- Communication: our specialist is both a journalist and a sommelier by training
- Logistics: our chief operations officer is a computer science engineer, translating his skills into extremely detailed parcel projects.